15 April 2011

Chicks Loving Dicks

I'll start today's batch of photos with a trio of pics featuring a big tittied babe who IMHO bears a striking resemblance to Armenian-American sexpot Kim Kardashian! This ought to revive pleasant memories for any one who's seen Kim's INfamous sex tape!




And here's another pic I found of the bountiful boobied babe from my last post, the one I called a MMILF! (Muslim Mother I'd like to Fuck) Of course, I'd still like to know how she got the tan lines if she really spends all her time in a fucking burka, but who cares! She still looks mighty good with a white boy's dick in her mouth, right? And I'll bet she's only returning the favor for having those hefty hooters sucked on.

And speaking of dicks in the mouth, (and snatch) here's three snaps of a blond babe (with braces, no less, but she sure as hell is NOT underage) getting a mouthfull of joy juice. She looks kind of surprised in a couple of these, but I seriously doubt she's a stranger to fucking or sucking. I don't know, just a hunch, lol.



That's all for this time. Don't forget, I'm anxiously awaiting anything YOU can contribute to this site. And tell all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment